Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Perfect Day

Go see my Instagram (@maximum_ride_blog) and see the picture of Fang watching a duck that says never trust a duck. Fang doesn't trust ducks. He says aquatic birds aren't natural. I was like, "We'll technically you're an aquatic bird because you are 2% bird and you breathe underwater." He hasn't replied yet. Haha. He's in his treehouse next door. He's writing his blog too. The island was so beautiful today. Fang and I flew out over the glistening water. It was so clear. We saw dolphins so we went back inland and got Iggy, Nudge, Gazzy, Angel, and Dylan, then went back out to the dolphins. Angel talked to them and we got to swim with them! It was lots of fun! I'm so glad Angel can still fly. It scared me when she told me that the whitecoats clipped her wings. She regained her eyesight. It was loads of fun though. We saw so much sea life. I'm just glad we didn't see a shark. It was dark when we got back to the island. We all went to our separate tree houses, except me and Fang. Fang came to mine. We snuggled and kissed and fell asleep. Haha. I never wanted to leave that moment. We woke up to the smell of Iggy's cooking! (We didn't fall asleep the whole night. Just for a little while) Iggy made dinner. Yummy sea food. All kinds of lobster, crab, and fish. I can't believe that a blind 14 year old can cook better than a pro chef!! It was soooo good. Before we went to our separate rooms Fang kissed me goodnight, but we have been on Instagram together ever since. Well, I'm tired. Got another long day tomorrow. Night!

                                       Fly On!
                                                -Maximum Ride

No comments:

Post a Comment