Friday, January 4, 2013

Hectic: Synopsis

Today we went to the states for the weekend. It started out fun and we stayed at a hotel. Things got bad. We got taken by Erasers. I didn't know that they still even existed! Gazzy stayed on the island. They took Angel, Nudge, and Iggy away from me and Fang. Fang and I were taken to the Institute. I thought that the others were taken to the school. We were all put into dog crates as usual. Fang was hurt-bad- by one of Ari's old friends. Tracie, a whitecoat, fixed Fang and put him back into his crate. we came up with a plan- Fang turns invisible. When Tracie comes in and opens his crate he would bust her up then get me out. That first part about getting himself out worked pretty well. The problem was that Jeb rang the alarms and none of the keys worked on my lock. I kept shouting at Fang to bust me out. he kicked the lock off and we got out. He took my hand and we headed to the door. We heard Erasers outside waiting for us so we took the window. We flew out quickly. We headed for the woods to get rid of the Erasers following us. We knocked most of them out then headed up in the sky to wait for Angel, Iggy and Nudge who Fang saw running. They managed to get out of the - yes Institute NOT school- with nothing less than guess.......... a bomb. They met us in the sky. They had gone through a lot too. They were locked in crates then on beds. The worst part- they experimented on Angel. On her EYES. We all flew away together. After a while we were rid of all Erasers. We adventually stopped to get food at a McDonalds. We ate a lot of food. The boys went to a free clothes store and got stuff then we changed and ate. Iggy said, "Erasers  3 O'clock!" We took an up and away back to the cave (book 1). After a little while Flyboys with knock out gas came to the cave entrance. I told Angel to get in the pond and breathe under water. She did. Everyone else passed out and I had to beat the last two flyboys. We did it and the only ones awake was me, Iggy, and Angel. We got into a boat and went to Dr. Martinez's old house. We called Mom (Dr. Martinez) at the island. She picked us up and we went home. I am so glad that was over.

                                                                       Fly On!
                                                                             -Maximum Ride

 P.S. This was based off of a role play with a few changes to it. Credit goes to: Myself, angel_mind_reader, officail_fang_, yepitsnudge, and iggyridegriffiths (instagrams) Thanks guys! You Rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment