Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hey guys! We decided to have a game day today for fun! (an uninterrupted game day). We did a lot in the air, of course. I think my favorite is tag, because we get to laugh and chase each other through the sky for as long as we want! I think Fang liked hide and seek, ya know, because he can turn practically invisible! At one point we spent 45 minutes before we found him, haha! Even then we only found him because Iggy and Gazzy dropped a powder bomb down and it landed on Fang (we knew because powder doesn't float in mid-air haha). Angel rocked at charades, for obvious reasons, SHE'S A MIND READER!!! Ig and Gaz we very mischevious as usual. Like, I'm talking, powder bombs, fireworks left over from new years, fire crackers, and ,more. Nudge loved them all. I think she just enjoyed flying around and hanging out with the flock. I am thinking about taking the flock to the mall. I know, I know, I don't like crowded places, but Nudge has been begging me forever so I wanna go for her. She wants the whole flock to go. I think that's better. We need new stuff anyway. Nudge and Angel wanna help me pick out outfits. Nudge says I need to give fashion more appreciation. It hasn't really ever been the most important thing in my life though. I mean hello!!! Maximum Ride here! Winged freak! Grew up in a dog crate and spent the rest of my life being chased and tracked by Whitecoats and Erasers! Anyway, I think I'll take them sometime soon. Hey, we might even enjoy it. Well, I'm outta here!
                               
                                                                   Fly On
                                                                           -Maximum Ride

No comments:

Post a Comment