Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New to Blogging

Hey! Maximum Ride here. Fang convinced me to make a blog. This blog is all about what I have been through with my flock in the past. It will include some fan-fictions as well. I have an instagram, it's @maximum_ride_blog! I'll keep you updated on what's going on in the life of the flock! BTW: If you haven't read all the books through Nevermore then there might be some spoilers, sorry. Also on my instagram check out @iamafangirl_dealwithit. That's my Nudge. I will give you the rest of the flock soon. Thanks for being here for me and the flock!
                 
                                                                    Fly On!
                                                                            -Maximum Ride

No comments:

Post a Comment